Thursday, July 24, 2008

Military History Museum

There's a very multi-medic post coming, but videos take a while to upload. While we're waiting, I'll talk about the Military History Museum.

I was told that this museum was really cool. It has its own subway stop for easy foreigner access and has been especially Olympified. I have a really low museum tolerance, so I think it was good that I made it through three of the four floors before retreating.

My favorite part was the floor with real, inactive tanks a few feet away. And, if you pull a Grandad and ignore the sign saying not to touch anything, right within your grasp.


What will really carry you through until my videos upload is this sign. You don't understand propaganda until you see it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's pretty good English for a sign like that.